This popular, low priced 1 BDR in a great location is ready for you. This apartment comes with fully equipped kitchen,a dining table in a living area. Excellent accommodation for visitors up to 3 people at an unbeatable price! An comfort room has 1 full beds and one sofa bed in a living room. Literally a block away from Times Square, Theatre District and many other attractions such as Central Park, Empire state building and so much more. Surrounded by lots of shops, restaurants and bars as well. It comes with everything you would need for your stay in New York
cleaning service ( request only . Not free )
luggage storage service ( not free )
• Check out before 11:00
• Please call our office When you leave the airport or one hour before your arrival.
• We are waiting for you at the apartment.
• $20 per an additional person / per night
• Total price include cleaning fee and city tax (8.75%).
• No hidden fee
• RATES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON SEASON.
• 50% of advance payment is required to confirm a reservation.
• We accept Visa, Mater, Paypal and bank transfer.
• The remaining balance should be paid upon arrival in cash or traveler's check only.
Nearby subway stations: 49th Street and Seventh Avenue (N, Q, R), it is served by the N train at all times, the R train at all times except late nights and the Q train on weekdays.50th Street and Broadway (1), 50th Street and Eighth Avenue (A,C,E).
* Travel from airports:
If you have a lot of luggage, cab is the easiest - $60 door to door from JFK; $35 from LGA.
There are also shuttles that go door to door for about $20-$25 (Airlink, super shuttle), and shuttles that go to Port Authority - 6 blocks away - $10-$15.
*You can take public transit
From LGA: M60 bus + subway (N/Q from Ditmars Blvd to 49th St)
From JFK: AirTran to Jamaica station, E train to 50th St
From EWR: NJ Transit to Penn Station, C/E to 50th St or 1 train to 50th St), which is the cheapest, but difficult with luggage.
• Bed linen
• Central heating
• Coffee maker
• Crib (on request only)
• Dining table
• Hair dryer
• Iron and board
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Pots and pans
• Toilet paper (No refill)
• Towels (one per person)
• 1 Blocks from Times Square
• Closest subway line C, E at 50th Station
• Bus lines - M11, M50
• Hell's Kitchen
• Livingroom : 1 Sofa(bed)
• 1 bathroom
• Sleeps up to 3 people
• You pay for lost keys. We keep your payment information until you check out.
(we provide 2 sets of key when you check in unless otherwise stated)